First and foremost, Executive Heating and Cooling is fully insured and licensed by the State of Michigan and is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
Our technicians receive ongoing industry training and maintain certification status in all disciplines of heating, cooling and ventilation. For starters, every one of our technicians is EPA Certified and must pass stringent testing to earn and retain certifications covering the full concentration of HVAC subjects and skills.
Each project to be fulfilled by Executive Heating & Cooling is headed by an experienced lead installer to manage well-trained crews who adhere to project schedules. Our team leader also functions to offer suggestions and ready solutions to ensure the integrity and completion of work performed at your residential, new-construction or commercial site.
Executive Heating and Cooling is an active member in industry-specific and related affiliations. Professional affiliations are important to us, as they should be to you. Our memberships indicate our commitment to the industry standards we practice and support.
Professional affiliations we are proud to belong to include:
- MBPA (Michigan Business and Professional Association)
- NATE (National Association of Technical Excellence)
- BAI (Builders Association Institute of SE Michigan)
- NAHB (National Association of Home Builders)
- ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America)
- RPA (The Radiant Panel Association - Gold Member)
- RPA - Three Times National Winner Design/Installation
- MGEA (Michigan Geothermal Energy Association)
- MGEA - Charles Granzow on Board of Directors
- IGSHPA (International Ground Source Heat Pump
Association), Accredited Installer
- Habitat for Humanity - Contributing Contractor
- NATE (National Assocaition of Technical Excellence
- Ray Township Adopt a Country Road